How to add path to file name on Microsoft Word document? This is the very important tips for all heavy users who wrote more more and more office word files. But often he needs some help that where the saved file located on Microsoft Word document and try to search manually. There was many Drives in his Computer as a results he has been suffering from many others problem. Get the tips and add path to file name on Microsoft Word document see the location below and go.
You are a busy computer operator and working on your computer hard and soul, so this is not a problem for you to search a document file quickly. You have many drives in your computer. But no problem just set add path to file name to your Microsoft Word document file and it is as like as a footer on your pages. See the link below. The file which we create for testing, the location is so that.
c:\users\abrar\documents\add path to file name.docx
See the images and How to add path to file name on Microsoft Word document?
How to add path to file name on Microsoft Word document?
Follow the tips:
- Click Microsoft Word
- Open your file Or Save a new document
- See the images here
- Click Insert
- Click Quick Parts ( See the images )
- Click Field…
- Click FileName (From Fields Names: )
- Click Add path to filename.
- Click OK
If the tips are helpful for you, so please send us a feedback from interpersonal communication or comments us from below for our best impression. It takes just some seconds.
Incoming search terms:
- how to insert file path in word 2013, microsoft word document path, add file path to word document 2013, Add path to file name?, adding filepath to word 2013, how to add a FileName to word 2013